Attorney Yancey will fight for your rights when you have been injured in an automobile accident due to another person's negligence. Typically, the injured person will need to wait up to 24 hours before the full impact of an accident is felt physically. In this time, an injured person should seek immediate medical attention. This is the first priority! Attorney Yancey can handle the legal and financial aspects of your injury after you are receiving the medical care you need to avoid long term injury or disability.
What can you be compensated for?
- Ambulance fees
- Emergency room costs
- Hospital treatment
- Surgical procedures
- Treament by a medical specialist
- Cost of medical equipment
- Insurance deductibles paid
- Physical therapy sessions
- Chiropractic care
- Lost wages
- Pain and discomfort
What do you do if you have been injured in an auto accident?
* Police officers will assist you with these items at the scene.
- Notify the police of the accident
- Secure the at-fault party's insurance information*
- Seek immediate medical attention!
- Secure the names of any witnesses*
- Write down any comments the at-fault party made about the accident*
- Avoid conversations about the accident with the at-fault party's insurance agent
- Take pictures of your injuries
- Take pictures of your vehicle's damage
- Call Attorney Yancey to handle the rest!
Attorney Yancey will fight tirelessly for the rights of one who has been killed in an automobile accident as a result of another's negligence. Although police officers are expected to gather the information normally required for an automobile accident for the deceased (see above), typically the first person on the scene is a concerned citizen who has the greatest amount of information to support a successful wrongful death suit. As a result, Attorney Yancey will locate this person for vital accident evidence and pursue the steps listed above for automobile accident cases to protect the deceased person's rights. This type of case requires immediate legal attention to diligently gather and preserve evidence, and navigate the many legal procedures involved in reaching the most favorable result the law allows for the deceased client and his or her family.
WHY HIRE ATTORNEY YANCEY
- Extensive trial experience
- Prior insurance defense experience
- Prior bodily injury adjuster experience
- Prior automotive repair experience
- Former property and casualty insurance broker
"I handle injury cases personally because that is the best and most effective way to insure my clients receive the personal attention they deserve, the greatest legal protection, and the highest awards legally possible for their pain and suffering. Paralegals are not attorneys. They can miss damaging information to a case, cause confusion with the client, and slow the exchange of information between the attorney and client." You are paying high fees for representation in an injury case. Your health and financial recovery after an accident are in the balance. Put your fees to work for you or someone you care about in hiring Attorney Yancey to personally handle your accident case...and get your money's worth!
Your private lawyer for all your individual and family legal services